Monday, November 15, 2010

My Special Frenz..

As I look back on my past, I remember the jokes I laughed at, the things I missed and lost, but there's one thing I'll never regret, it's the day you become my friend...


the way he stared at me,it shows that he cares..he is always beside me when i need him,he is so special..


dear my special frenz,thx 4 evrythng..


frenz 4ever n ......




Thank you for the friendship you have offered; rest assured that I'll treasure it in my heart and will always remember that once in my life, I've known someone like you.


:: Loving Juliet ::





3 comments:

  1. kadng2 kawn la boleh buat kite hilang segalnye jilah...sbb kwn la sy tlh kehilangan seseorng yg paling saye syg,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also want to thank u for being my friend.. Eventhough that person probably not me... I still think that u are my very very very special friend.. And eventhough we know for short of time.. I will cherish every memory in my heart... Sorry jilah.. Aku taktau ape salah aku... Tapi aku rase tak sedap hati kalo tak luah.. Jgn rase terbeban ye... Kadang2 kite bole hilang kawan kalo tak terus terang kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...